The Best of The Bergen County Carpenters

This blog reflects the writer’s personal feelings about carpenters in Bergen County, a subject that is near and dear to the heart. Finding the best carpenter to make your kitchen beautiful certainly isn’t easy these days.

 

Woodwork is a kind of art that makes the home look lovely, and yet, I couldn’t find the wooden textures I needed. I wanted something gray, or white, or laminate (maybe)- something that had the ever-elusive perfect look and fit.

 

It felt like I had the name of every carpenter in Bergen County in my bureau’s phonebook at that point, but I liked to know a carpenter before I hired them to renovate a major space in my living quarters. I was always breaking it off after the estimate stage.

 

Finding the right carpenter, one who could build my television console, hang a shelf, and of course, map out my dream closet, had always been a sort of fantasy. The fantasy part was more so in the budget department – that had always derailed my best intentions in the past.

 

As I glanced through home and garden magazines, sipping a glass of white wine, it one day occurred to me: Why was I waiting on these Bergen County Kitchen Cabinets to come to me when I could pick up the phone and take myself to them?

 

So that’s what I did. The job ended up being not too complex (but there were some strings attached, like a contract). It went on for a while, and everything worked out great. Unfortunately, the relationship came to an end when there were no more cabinets left to hang. My dream closet had gone from blueprint to reality in the blink of an eye. Until next time, Bergen County Carpenters.